iOS has just been updated to version 11 and as always it is full of advanced features and improvements for your Apple devices. Since Apple is quite notorious for constantly introducing new features with every update to engage users and most likely maintain brand loyalty.
One of the native apps, Apple Music was introduced in 2015 and has grown as a popular streaming service with 30 million subscribers. It not only lets you share the playlists with your friends who use Apple Music and help them to discover the music and artists that you love. If you want to know what music is your friend listening or you want to share your playlist with your friends, you should know how to create an Apple Music profile in iOS 11.
In this post, we will guide you to create an Apple Music in iOS 11.
Steps To Create an Apple Music Profile in iOS 11
You can enjoy Apple Music as long you have a paid subscription to the app or if you have three-month trial period. The process is simple and a few effortless steps will set an Apple Music profile for you.
- Open Music app on your iOS device.
- Locate for You from the bottom of the screen and tap on it.
- Now tap on Profile icon located at the top right corner of the screen, it will take you to your Account.
- Once you are there, tap on Start Sharing with Friends.
Also Read: 5 Best Duplicate Contact Remover Apps
- On the next screen, you will get the description of the feature along with Get Started button, click on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your name and unique username for the Apple Music profile. You can also add your profile picture to the profile. Once you are done, click Next to get to the next step.
- Now, you will be able to customize the privacy of your Apple Music account. With this step, you can choose who will follow you and see your playlists and check your listening activity.
- There are two options to choose Everyone and People You Approve, choose the desired option and tap on Next.
- On the next screen, all your playlists will be displayed, choose which ones you like to show on your Apple Music profile. Once done, click Next.
- Now, you will get an option to find and follow friends on Apple Music. You can also add friends from Facebook, Instagram and more.
- The last step would be to enable/disable notifications when there is activity from your favorite artists or friends.
So, these are steps that you need to follow to get a profile made for Apple Music. With this, now your friends and you will be able to discover each other’s favorite music and playlists. If you want to make any changes to your account settings, you can go to your profile and tap Edit which is under profile photo.
Now, that you know how to create an Apple Music profile and customize its settings, get going and explore the world of music with your loved ones.