The air is filled with festive frolic vibes! Countdown has begun and New Year is just a week away. No matter what the occasion is, shopping happens to be our all-time favorite obsession. And when it comes to shopping, there’s no place better than Amazon, right? Shopping on Amazon is the best option when you’re running tight on schedule or feeling too lazy to drive two blocks away.
December is surely a month of good vibes, memories, exchanging gifts, and following traditions. As the festive fever is all over the place it becomes a tough task to keep your shopping wish lists away from your loved ones. Say, you’re planning to gift a new Smartphone to your spouse and what if they accidentally access your Wish List? Won’t it kill the surprise? Or suppose you’re planning for your kid’s surprise birthday next month, but if they see all those items in you Wish List, it would ruin all the fun not only for you but also the kids!
So, to save yourself from such situations you can create secret wish lists on Amazon to keep your shopping activities safe and secure. Let’s see what you have to do.
How To Create Secret Wish Lists On Amazon?
To customize your Amazon wish lists settings, follow these quick steps:
- Log in to your Amazon account and hover over “Accounts and lists” and tap on “Wish lists”.
- Now on the next window, tap on “List Settings” in the top right corner.
- Tap the drop-down box next to the “Wish List” box.
- From the available drop-down options, pick “Private”. Here you can also select the “Shared” option if you wish to share your wish list with someone.
It’s always a great idea to keep your shopping lists private, to stop your friends and family from knowing what you’re actually digging into.
How To Make your Amazon Profile More Private?
If you have wish lists you want to keep public, but hide from your profile, you can do that too. Follow these quick steps:
- Log on to your Amazon profile, hover over “Accounts and Lists” and tap on “Your Account”.
- Now under Ordering and Shopping Preferences tab, select “Profile”.
- To edit your privacy settings, select “Edit your profile” button.
- Here you can update your basic info including profile name, email address, contact number, bio etc.
- Switch to the Edit Privacy Settings tab.
- To hide everything from your profile, check the “Hide all activity on your profile” box and then click “Save” to save your recent settings.
- And it’s done!
So folks, hope this article will help you in keeping your shopping lists safe and secure from snoopy friends and family members.
Now only you and Amazon will know about all your secrets!!