Finally, the wait is over and the beta version for the most awaited iOS update is out for the users to download. The new update brings several amazing features that you were looking for in iOS devices from a long time. But there is also something that was not expected. Apple is now taking Animoji to the next level with Memoji. Simply put, Memojis are Animojis that look like you. Yes, now you can keep sending crazy videos to your friends using your own face. So, if you are few of those early birds who have installed iOS 12 Beta on their iPhone X, then here is how you can create Memoji.
- Open iMessages on your iPhone and tap on the Animoji (Face of Monkey) icon given in the bottom.
- From here scroll to the left and tap on new Memoji. You will see a screen to create new Memoji.
- The process to create Memoji is very simple and more or less self-explanatory. here you will be able to choose skin tone which includes more than colors or human skin such as pink blue. You can adjust your hairstyle, eye color, nose, lips and head shape. You can personalize more by adding face accessories, earrings headwear and glasses. All these picks help you to create a Memoji which is closer to your looks. But if you don’t want to create a human like Memoji then you will have more funky choices.
- Now you are done with the Memoji creation now you can put your iPhone in front of your face and can start making faces by swiping over your Memoji. Though it will look weird but its ok to do this in because it is 2018.
- To record your Memoji on iOS 12 press red button and keep making faces and talking upto 30 seconds. After that you can review and send it from iMessages. If you want to send it to your friends using android devices then you can also do this by saving the sent Memoji as video and then sharing it using other applications.2
- Even after creating an Memoji you can do some more tweaks with it such as you can add filters and can add text to your Memoji by using given options..
- After all the tweaks and touch up your Memoji is ready to post on Instagram, WhatsApp or Facebook.
So, what are you waiting for? if you are using beta version of iOS 12 on your iPhone X then hurry up be the first among your friends to post your Memoji. Maybe Apple will add some new ingredients to Memoji on iOS 12 in the coming updates. Snapchat users are already familiar with a similar kind of thing which they call Bitmoji.
If you have created your bitmoji for Snapchat then you will not face much issues in creating your Memoji for the first time. Transform your face into a talking Memoji which will have all the real expressions and send something more than a normal voice message.