LinkedIn is a popular social networking platform developed explicitly for the professional and business community. It allows users to create professional profiles and connect with other people within the social network.
With the release of Windows 10, came the long-awaited official desktop application for LinkedIn. LinkedIn app for Windows offers users real time notifications and latest professional news. It also informs you about your meetings via the Action Center and Live Tile.
Microsoft added a brand-new feature in Windows 10 known as Action Center. Action Center gathers app and system notifications at one place so that you do not miss out on anything important. While this is useful, however, as the number of apps and services increase so do the number of notifications. It becomes an irritating experience for the users as notifications keep popping up every other second.
Windows 10 provides you the provision to disable LinkedIn app notifications. This article will walk you through the steps of how to disable them in Windows 10.
Disable LinkedIn App Notifications in Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on settings at the bottom-left corner of your computer’s task bar.
- Now, navigate to the System > Notifications & Actions section.
- In the panel on the right side, under the Get Notifications from these senders, locate LinkedIn option.
- Toggle off the option to disable LinkedIn app notifications in Window 10.
- Apart from this, notification banner & sounds can also be changed. You can add or remove the notifications or entirely disable them from the lock screen of your System.
See Also: 10 Best News Apps for Android
Action Center comprises of two parts:
- Notification bar located at the top of Windows screen
- Quick Action bar located at the bottom of Windows screen
The former displays all the notifications from both Windows and third party apps like LinkedIn & Facebook.
To check notifications, hover your mouse over the notification bar and click on the X symbol next to it. In case you want to get rid of all the notifications at once, simply tap on the Clear All option at the top right corner of the notifications center.
So, this way you can easily disable notifications from LinkedIn app on Windows 10.