Encountered “Graphics Device Driver Error Code 43” and want to know how to get rid of this?! And trust me, you don’t need to fire your system! Bruh!!
Before proceeding, let’s understand what is Windows code 43. This code generally refers to a glitch when the device manager stops a hardware device as hardware reported that it encountered an unspecified issue.
Additional Note: We have listed the effective methods to get rid of Windows update errors. I am mentioning two of the most common errors along with below:
In this post, we will discuss the effective methods, by which you can toss out graphics device error code 43 from your system.
Fixing the issues manually can take a lot of time, therefore to resolve the Windows code 43, it is recommended to use a third-party tool. One of the best tools to fix this issue is Smart Driver Care.
As the name says, Smart Driver Care, this smart and agile tool helps your system’s outdated drivers to work efficiently by updating them.
As we are talking about graphics device driver error code 43, Smart Driver Care will be helping us, to halt Windows code 43, how? Follow the steps below:
Smart Driver Care:
- Download and install Smart Drive Care on your PC.
- Once it is installed, run it.
- Tap on Scan Now, and you will see the list of outdated drivers which are to be updated by the Smart Driver Care.
- If you want to update all the drivers at once, tap on update all or you can update them one by one.
By this method, you can update all the outdated drivers, which includes graphic drivers too!
I am sure, with the help of Smart Driver Care, you can get rid of graphics device driver error code 43.
Now, I am sharing the manual methods to fix these errors.
Method 1- Reinstalling The Graphic Driver To Stop windows code 43
Usually, the error occurs due to corrupted graphics driver. Therefore, we will try and update the graphics driver. Below are the steps to proceed:
- Open Run box by pressing the Windows logo key and R together.
- In the Run box, devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
- Device Manager will launch.
- Now, expand the Display Adapter option, and right-click on Intel (R) HD Graphics.
- Here, click the Uninstall device option.
- A new confirmation prompt will appear on your screen. Check the box, and click on uninstall.
- Now, right-click on PC’s Name, and tap on Scan For Hardware Changes.
- Now, again tap on Display Adapter, and right-click on Intel (R) HD Graphics, and click on Properties.
Now check whether graphics device driver error code 43 is still persisting or not.
Method 2- Update BIOS To Deter Graphics Device Driver Error Code 43
Before proceeding with the BIOS procedure, understand that the incorrect BIOS method can lead to the loss of your data permanently. Therefore, it is recommended to take a backup of your data. You can use Right Backup, a wonderful app to create a backup of your data on the cloud. You can access your data anytime, anywhere.
Download Right Backup
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System which is specialized in performing the hardware installation of your system. Moreover, BIOS also helps in the booting process of your system.
Now, we will try to update the BIOS and check whether with this step graphics device error code 43 comes to an end or not. Below are the steps to start.
- Press the Windows logo key and R to open the Run box.
- In the box enter the following command-
- A new window of System Information will appear, where you will get the information of BIOS Version/Date.
- Visit the official website of the BIOS Version and download the latest BIOS update from the download or support section.
- Download and install the latest BIOS update precisely and check Windows code 43 is still lying on your system.
It is to be hoped that, the above mentioned effective methods to make your system away from graphics device driver error code 43.If you or anyone of your friends got the other effectual method to turn out the Windows code 43, let me know in the below comment section.
Definitely! Our readers are important to us. We supervise all your comments and thoughts, which helps us to grow even more!
I hope you liked this article. Additionally, don’t forget to follow us on social media platforms and subscribe to our newsletter for more tips and tricks.
Don’t forget to share our work with your surroundings. Keep encouraging us. And Yes! We are open for conversation!