Windows Anniversary Update is about to roll out. And with the big day, Microsoft will unveil some super amazing updates for Windows 10. But unfortunately, the older versions may remain as sluggish as they have been up until now.
If you’re a Windows XP or 7 user, you might be contemplating, how to speed up your computer. However, this isn’t a critical issue but yet needs your prompt action. Trying out these tips and tricks will help you speed up computer.
- Disable Startup Programs: Amongst the many culprits for slow running computer, startup programs are the ones which can be blamed and fixed as well. These are the programs that run on your system automatically. Say, any additional browser that you have downloaded will run as a startup program even if it isn’t in use.
- Scan for Malware: Malware, adware, spyware and so on makes your computer run slow more than often. For this, you should remain vigilant in first place. You should practice secure means of using computer. For instance, don’t click on any advertisement on internet since they are biggest source of transmitting viruses. Secondly, you can also download a reliable anti-virus or anti-malware software. This will help you get away with the corruptions your system has already got infected with.
- Free Up Disk Space: Optimal disk usage helps you keep your computer in a fine state. You should remove all duplicate, temporary, cache and redundant data that your disk may be carrying. Instead of painstakingly looking for all such data, you can rely on Disk Analyzer Pro for the task. It will help you analyze your disk with its apt summaries.
- Update Everything: Your system is precisely made of hardware and software. While you can’t really do much to the hardware, software still have the scope for updates. Keep all the software and drivers updated. For software, you should refer to the update section of software. And for drivers, you can learn about how to update drivers on Windows
- Defrag your Hard Disk: Fragmented disk causes trouble to your system. It doubles up the data read time. Your Windows already has a defragmenter tool, which you can use to fulfill the purpose. You can know more about disk defragment and its use from this link.
See Also: best software to clean windows 10
Advanced System Optimizer for Fix Slow PC Problem
Advanced System Optimizer is an all in one PC optimizer. It allows you to scan for and fix issues pertaining to disk performance, security, drivers and Windows registry. Once you have downloaded and launched the tool, it scans for stated errors on your PC. After complete and successful scanning, it notifies you with errors found on your computer. You simply have to hit the ‘Optimize’ button and fix all issues. Apart from its primary task, it has a few more areas to serve you for.
- Security & Privacy: This feature will exclusively help you protect your system from malware, spyware, remove internet browsing history, permanently delete files and folders and lastly protect your personal files with hard-to-break passwords.
- Back & Recovery: By using Back & Recovery feature, you can recover once deleted files, backup your important data, and restore any file that has been backed up once.
- Common Problems Fixer: Common Problems Fixer can resolve all general issues on your system like performance, optimization, duplicate files removing and alike.
- Regular Maintenance: You can maintain your system by updating drivers, managing startup programs, uninstall unwanted programs and schedule automatic scans for PC optimization.
With Advanced System Optimizer, speeding up computer is as easy as pie. And obvio, your computer running slow issue is fixed in no time. Download the tool and get rid of slow running PC.