Facial recognition was one of the most talked about features on the latest iPhone X. With the inclusion of this technology also came the newest feature, Animojis. Animoji is basically the animated version of emojis, that use your facial expressions. You can choose from emojis such as panda, unicorn etc. and ensure hilarity any time.
So, if you are one of those who wanted to buy iPhone X just for Animoji, then no need to spend extra cash. Now you can get Animojis on any iPhone running on iOS11. Though you will get comparatively lesser number of emojis to play with but if you will be able to find your favorite there then nothing like it. So here is how you can get Animojis on the iPhone you have.
- Go to the app store and search for MrrMrr application for your device it is free to download.
- Now launch the application. It will ask you to access your camera, Microphone and send your push notification. You must allow access to camera and microphone to let the application work smoothly.
- Once the camera is turned on select Emoji from the options given on the strip on the bottom.
- Now you can choose from the list of emojis to convert it to an Animoji.
- Next tap on the record button to record your animoji.
- Once you are done with the recording tap on stop.
- When you will stop the recording. It will show you options to share your created Animoji on social media platforms and to download to the device. It is a better idea to save your animoji to your device and then you can share it from the camera roll.
- Not only this with the application you can also add cool masks to your photos, amazing effects and some of the filters like snapchat.
This is how you can amaze your friends with your cool Animoji. Currently this app is having Six emojis may be in the coming updates developers will add some more but I have found my favorite emoji which is Panda. One thing you should remember while you are creating your animoji is that it will create your animoji using your front camera which is not actually a true depth camera like iPhone X. So, you should capture an Animoji in proper lighting conditions this will help the app to capture your expressions better. So, if your favorite is one of those listed here then create an Animoji right itself.