If you are an Android smartphone user then you must be visiting Google Play Store now and then to download apps. It is one of the safest places where you get apps from different categories.
Though Google Play Store contains millions of free apps but there are also many apps for which you have to pay. The best example of such apps are the gaming apps for which you must pay for, if you wish to unlock all the stages. Likewise, there are many essential apps that may have limited features in the free version and you need to pay to avail all the features.
Wouldn’t it be cool if somehow you can get these paid apps without spending a single penny? Want to know how? Just continue with the article and get all the paid Android apps for free.
How to Get Paid Android Apps for Free?
As you all know that for purchasing an app on Play Store you need to have enough Google Play balance in your account. But for adding balance in Google Play account you have to either use your credit/debit or any other payment option.
However, in this article we are going to tell you about Google Opinion Rewards, an app developed by Google that will help you in earning free Google Play credits, just by answering some simple surveys. Once earned, you can use these credits to get any paid Android app for free on Play Store.
- Search for Google Opinion Rewards app in Play Store. Once located, tap on Install button to install the app.
- After the installation of the app, it will provide a brief description regarding the app. You can also skip this description.
- Now choose an email account to sign in to the app and tap on OK.
- On the next screen provide your complete name along with your Zip/Postal Code and tap on CONTINUE. Now in the next screen provide the detailed information like your Street address, Flat number, city name and tap on CONTINUE.
- In the Google Opinion Rewards consent page tap on “I understand, please continue” and then tap on NEXT button. Now it will seek some personal information like gender, age, postal code, your preferred language for the surveys and your average annual household income. Try to provide the correct information as it will decide the type of surveys you will receive in future.
- After providing all the information correctly you will receive a confirmation screen that your account is all set to receive surveys and earn free credits. Tap anywhere on the screen to dismiss the screen.
- The app will now instantly provide you a survey. Please note that the survey is just an example of the type of surveys you will get in future (no credits will be provided for this survey). Click on ANSWER SURVEY to answer this survey. Also, be quite careful and honest while answering this survey as it may increase or decrease your future chances.
Now, after verifying your account Google will send you the surveys depending on the type of information you have provided.
- Once the survey will arrive it will show in the notification center.
- Tap on it. It will open the survey. (It is just an example of the survey. The survey which you receive will be different from that.)
- Once you complete the survey a screen will prompt letting you know the credits you have earned for that survey.
- You can also check for the total rewards earned in the Reward History.
So, guys, if you too wish to get all the paid Android apps for free from Play Store then install Google Opinion Rewards and start earning free Google Play credits.
Next Read: 5 Best Data Usage Trackers For Android