Not happy with the services that Amazon is providing you or there is any other reason for closing your Amazon account. All that you have associated with the Amazon account will be instantly deleted. You need to remember more than a few things before you make this decision concrete. The action can not be reversed for instance, and this is not the only reason for thinking before you delete amazon account.
Keep in mind that after you delete Amazon account, you won’t be able to use connections with all of the web services, sales partners, purchase history and many more.
After you delete Amazon account you won’t be able to avail the following services:
- Amazon Music
- Gift cards Of Amazon will expire.
- Amazon payments.
- Amazon services
- Accounts with Amazon login id.
- Amazon shopping- open orders will cancel.
- Prime subscription will be cancelled.
- Amazon App Store purchases.
- Prime photos
- Amazon Drive
- And more.
Therefore we would advise you to take this procedure once all your orders are completed. Performing the act before any of the subscriptions to the service starts and payment is made.
How To Permanently Delete Amazon Account?
To close an Amazon account permanently, follow the steps below:
- Open Amazon.com on a web browser.
2. Sign- in with your username and password.
3. Go to Accounts and Settings.
4. Locate Help on the page, and then click on it.
5. This opens a tab where you can go to Need more help. Select Contact Us which will take you to the support team.
Note: You can’t just delete Amazon account with one click. You need to submit a request and give a reason for the same.
6. Next, go to Prime or something else from the question ‘What can we help you with”.
7. In the “Tell us more about your issue’ option look for Accounts Settings in the drop-down options
8. Under the next drop-down option, choose Close Amazon account.
9. Now when the pop-up question is “How would you like to contact us” select Email as the option to contact. This will help you check with you later once your request of deleting the account will be completed.
Step 10. Use the email instructions to Verify that it is you. The sent request to delete Amazon account is confirmed, and further entertained.
How Do I remove The Amazon Account From A Device?
Firstly, log out from all of the apps you have been using, and then proceed with the web browser. Sign in to your Amazon account on the website, and then start with the steps aforementioned. The process might take a few days, and therefore it is suggested that you do not try to log into your account. If you share your user account details with someone, either inform them about it. You can also choose to change your password to eliminate any cases as such.
How To Log out From Amazon Account All Devices?
Take the mobile app for an instant, you need to launch the app. It is required that you sign in to your account, and later on, go to Settings. Go to Account and then look for Sign out. Similarly, the method works for the Tablets. You can log out from the web browsers as well to make sure you are signed out of all the devices before deleting the account.
Well, this is how you can easily delete Amazon account. The points to remember like you need to remove anyone else added on your Amazon account before you proceed to cancel the account for good. The services associated with the Amazon account will immediately shut down. You must let all the orders complete before you request to close the Amazon account.
We Love To Hear From You
Please tell us your views on this post in the comments section below.. Also, leave your views, and queries in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We post regularly on the tips and tricks along with solutions to common issues related to technology. Subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates on the tech world. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube and share our articles.