Netflix is a popular streaming service that allows you to watch a wide variety of TV shows, movies, documentaries and more on any Internet-connected device. You can enjoy unlimited viewing of their content without having to watch any commercial in between. Although all such facilities come for a price, which isn’t that high when taking their services into account. Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that starts on the date you sign up and pay. You’re also not bound with any contract, cancellation fees or any commitment.
Apart from services, Netflix is popular due to its features introduced in mobile and PC applications. Apart from being easy to use, the Netflix app keeps a track of your watch times, which lets you resume your content right from where you had left. Just go to the “Continue Watching” section and find what you were watching and resume with a tap.
Since this feature is a blessing for people who like to watch things on the go, it also adds a problem in the Netflix app and web application. The problem is of keeping the same content in ‘Continue watching items’, even if you’ve already finished it. It also saves the shows which you’d started but didn’t find good and left. There’re times when you don’t want others to look at your watching list and want to remove shows and movies from your Continue Watching section. Today, we’re going to get our head around it and learn how to remove continue watching items on Netflix:
- Launch the browser and log in to your Netflix account. Now, click on the drop-down menu button located at the top-right hand side corner of the page.
2. Click on “Account” button to open the account settings page.
- On the Account page, scroll down and find the ‘MY PROFILE’ section and click on ‘Viewing activity’.
- Once there, you can see a log of all your watching history. If you want to remove any item from the Continue Watching list, just click on the ‘X’ at the right-hand side of the name of the item.
- As soon as you click on the ‘X’, the specific content gets removed from your Continue Watching list.
- If you want to remove a complete series from the list, click on the ‘X’ situated next to any of its episodes. The specific episode gets removed from the list. However, when you click on the ‘X’, Netflix gives you an option to remove the whole series from the Continue Watching list, as shown in the picture.
- Once you hit the “Remove Series” button, the complete series gets removed from the Continue Watching list. This feature is a real relief that saves you from any manual work of deleting one at a time.
Now that you know how to remove Continue Watching list items, you should be able to remove it on your own. It is indeed going to protect your privacy as well as free you of any unwanted content in the list.