Got your wedding pictures or favorite movie on your Android phone and want to see them on a large screen? How will you proceed? What will you do?
Well, the solution is Screen Mirroring of Android To PC! Yes, by sharing screen, you can watch your favorite movies with your friends & family. In this post, we will discuss how to do screen mirroring in Android.
Step 1: Start With USB Debugging
First, understand what is USB Debugging. In this process, a developer mode is there in an Android phone that enables direct access of all the apps through USB to the device of testing such as PC.
- Go to your Android phone’s setting and click on System.
- Now, in the system option, choose About Phone.
- Now in the About Phone, scroll down and you will get the Build Number. Tab 6-7 times on the build number till you enter developer mode.
- Once you entered in the developer mode, check again with the phone setting, and click on Developers options.
- Now, you will get the option of USB Debugging.
Step 2: Screen Share
You can share your Android screen to PC using two apps: Airdroid and TeamViewer. We have mentioned both the methods below:
a) Screen Share In Android To The PC Via Airdroid
Now we will start the step with Airdroid, which will let you control your Android device on your computer.
- Download Airdroid on your system and Android device.
- Sign up and launch the application.
- Now, go to Airdroid on your browser and click on Android Web located on the upper right side.
- You will be redirected to the new screen like the below image.
- Now when as you can see on the right side there is a toolbox, click on it to get the information of your Android device.
- Now as you can see in the below image, all the files and folders are there which are ready to open.
Go ahead and choose the file and project it to the bigger screen.
b) Screen Mirroring Android To PC via Teamviewer:
To share your Android screen to your PC via Teamviewer, follow these steps:
- Download and install Teamviewer. You don’t need to sign up.
- Now, you will get Teamviewer ID which you have to enter in your browser (Partnerr’s id).
- Once you are all set with the procedure. Click on the remote control.
I hope the above method will help you in Screen Mirroring Android To PC. If you have any other way or procedure of Screen Mirroring from Android to the bigger screen to make the fun-filled atmosphere, let us know in the comment section below.
If you like this article, don’t forget to upvote and share it with other technophiles. Yes, subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech tips and tricks.