If you are switching from Spotify Music to YouTube Music but want your old playlists to the new music streaming service, then you have come to a right place! There are services that could help you get the task done easily.
With all the services, there are restrictions put in by Google to create playlists that you can only convert ten playlists per day. Also, every site creates a public playlist by default. To make private, you need to change the settings manually.
In this post, we have listed three ways to transfer playlists from Spotify to YouTube Music. Read on to know all!
Playlist Buddy is the simplest way to transfer playlists from Spotify to YouTube. The app can transfer the playlist quickly but only transfer the list one by one, provided the playlists don’t have tracks more than 300.
- You need to log in to the site with Spotify username and password, you will get the access to your playlist on Spotify
- Now choose the playlist that you want to transfer, and select Convert Playlist to YouTube, then you will be asked to login with your YouTube username and password.
- The playlist will start to transfer automatically.
- You will be notified once the work is done, also inform you if not all your tracks are transferred.
More the Playlist Buddy can convert your playlists to CSV file.
With Playlist Converter, there are no limitations of a number of tracks in a playlist which makes it a good option if you have a lengthy playlist.
With PlaylistConverter, you can transfer the playlist one by one.
- First, click on the Spotify tab to start and connect your account, then choose from a list of Spotify playlists to convert.
- The process takes three simple steps to get completed. It might take some time if you have a lot of songs in your playlists.
- Choose your playlist from the drop-down menu and wait until the playlist comes up.
- Now select Convert to YouTube.
- You will get the option to input a new playlist name and enter your YouTube account credentials.
- The process will start and once the process is completed, you need to select
- Now export to your YouTube account option for the tracks to transfer songs to YouTube Music.
- You will get a progress bar to track how far you have reached in converting the playlists.
A free service, TuneMyMusic make it easy to transfer playlist from Spotify to YouTube in batches.
- First, choose Spotify as the source and then copy and paste Spotify playlist link or playlists links by clicking the option Load from Spotify.
- Select YouTube to be your destination, select Start Moving My Music.
- You can track the progress of the songs transfer via a progress bar. It also shows which song has not made it to your list on YouTube.
So, these are some of the ways to transfer playlists from Spotify to YouTube Music, try one of these to get ready for new musical experience on YouTube. If you face any issues while following the steps, please comment below.