Sometimes, to manage your personal and professional life you need to keep various details hidden from both circles. This could eventually lead to the requirement of multiple social media accounts to manage your professional and personal friends. But since you can only use one user account per device, it might become a major hassle especially when using a smartphone. The good news is, you don’t need to buy a new device to use multiple accounts. You can log in to more than one of these accounts without spending extra money or rooting your device.
Here is how to use multiple WhatsApp and other social networking accounts on Android device without rooting.
- Open google play store on your device and search for the application “Parallel space.” here is the download link for the application.
- Once you start installing the application it may ask for your permission for the several components of your device.
- Grant permissions accordingly and after the installation you will be on the home screen of the application where you can add applications or account details for the second user login.
- After you are done with the selection of applications Tap “Add to parallel space” the application will create a clone of the selected applications and then you will be able to login to them with a different user name.
Also Read: 5 Best Rooting Apps For Android 2017
Now you can use two different usernames on one android device.
Here are a few things which you should remember about this application.
- If you want to lock your parallel accounts with an app locker, you can lock “parallel space and all the parallel accounts will be locked.
- You cannot enable or disable notifications individually for parallel applications. You can enable Notifications for parallel space and this will help you getting notifications for all the applications you have added to the parallel space.
So this is how you can use two accounts on the same device. This will not only help manage your personal and professional life but also save money.