Snapchat gained success soon after its launch, being a one of a kind app. One of the best feature it provided you with is no matter what type of snap you post, no one could take a screenshot or save it without your knowledge. If you post a picture on your Snapchat account, it stays there for a good 24 hours and you’d be notified with the list of people who watched it.
It is indeed a good feeling to see a lot of watchers. But, if you wish to view someone’s snapchat story without them knowing, Snapchat doesn’t provide you with any such feature. However, we have got a trick to help you see someone’s snapchat story anonymously.
Before going to the main story, a quick update for you! Do you love to take screenshots of stories you check? If yes, then you would need tools like Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro to keep your photo collection organized. If no, it’s time to read the main story!
View Someone’s Snapchat Story Anonymously (Without Notifying Them)-
- Launch Snapchat application and login with your credentials.
- Now, tap on the Stories icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you are on the Stories page, refresh the screen and wait for all the stories to be loaded. It is important that you do not open any Story or the other person would be notified about your visit on its Story page.
- As soon as all the stories are uploaded, you need to close the Snapchat app and switch off your mobile data manually. If you are using Wi-Fi, you need to switch that off too.
- You may also consider putting your phone on Airplane Mode instead ofturning-off various options.
- Now, re-launch the Snapchat app on your mobile phone and click the same Story icon from the bottom of the screen.
- You would be able to see all the previously loaded stories of different people on your Snapchat.
- Now you can tap on any of the preloaded stories and view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing. Make sure your mobile phone is either on the airplane mode, or you have switched off mobile data or Wi-Fi while viewing the story.
- Once you are done viewing all the stories on Snapchat, exit the app and switch on the mobile data or Wi-Fi back.
Also Read: How To Fix Snapchat Login Error On Android
To make this process even smoother, make sure you keep your mobile data or Wi-Fi switched off and reach the story when it is near to expiry. More the story is close to expiry, it would buy you more chances of not being caught. Once the story is expired, the owner wouldn’t know if you have been to his/her page and viewed the story.
Overall, Snapchat is an ocean of unearthed tricks and tips that can elevate your experience of sharing pictures. Although, Snapchat doesn’t provide any feature to let you watch other’s feed without letting them know about your visit. However, the unofficial workarounds are interesting and can help you view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing. Also, it is important that you keep your Snapchat app up to date and get it only from the Google Play Store. Now that you know to take an unrevealed tour, use it for good. If you know some more tips and tricks for Snapchat, do let us know in the comments below.
Watch below video to View Someone’s Snapchat Story Without Notifying Them
How To View Somone’s Snapchat Story Without Adding Them Using Snapchat Discover?
You can use the Snapchat Discover feature and view someone’s Snapchat Story without them knowing. Follow these steps to do so:
- Tap the Snapchat app to launch it.
- Snapchat home screen, swipe towards left to get Snapchat Discover screen.
The Discover section shows you a list of latest stories by websites, celebs, and other users.
- On the Discover screen, scroll until you find the story that you want to view.
- Once you find the profile of which story you want to view, press tap on it to view the story.
- You can also send this Snapchat story to your friends, press and hold the story to get options. You can now add text and decorate the video and send it to your friends.
To view more stories, you can swipe right and left and explore all the stories available on Discover list. Here swiping right will take you to the beginning of the list and swiping left will take you towards the end of the list.
Note: If you want to skip a snap, you can tap on it and to exit a snap, you need to pull down
Is There An App To View Snapchat Stories Without Being Friends?
No, there is no such app to view Snapchat Stories without being friends. However, if the person has posted a story publicly, then you might find his/her story in the Discover section.
How To Check How Many Times Someone Has Viewed Your Story?
No, it is possible to check how many times a user has viewed your Snapchat story. The users can only check who has viewed their story.