Have you have heard of two finger pinch zoom on your iPhone? Maybe you have used it several times as well. But what if you want to zoom the lock screen on your iPhone or if you want to zoom somewhere else where two finger pinch zoom is not working? In this situation, too you can zoom the screen all you need to do is to configure some settings and you will be able to zoom any screen with three finger tap. So, let us find out how to configure these settings on your iPhone.
- Open settings from the home screen.
- Next go to General and then accessibility.
See Also: 10 Best VR Apps for iPhone
- In Accessibility, you will find Zoom option by default it will be turned off you need to tap it to turn it on.
- when you will turn Zoom on you will find that a magnifying box has appeared on your screen.
There is a small bubble under the zoom rectangle you can tab this bubble to show zoom options.
- You will find following options in zoom function.
- Full Screen Zoom: To zoom your entire screen.
- Resize Lens: To change the size of lens that is magnifying window.
- Choose filters: This allows you to choose a color filter for selected area.
- Show controller: If you will choose this option you will see a joystick kind of controller on your iPhone screen which will help you to move magnifier on the screen.
You can zoom any screen on your iPhone using this feature once you have turned on Zoom feature. You can double tap with 3 fingers on any screen. You can even zoom the lock screen so from now and if you have lock screen notifications and you are finding it difficult to view them you can simply double tap with 3 fingers zoom.
So, this is just one of the features of an iPhone which makes it a user-friendly device. Lots of features are still to be explored. If you liked this article or found it helpful, then please share your opinion in comments.