What It Is?
If you have ever experienced the disaster of data loss or spent overnight recovering lost system files, you would know the importance of Data Backup. If you don’t know how to back up your data, how to clone your Hard Drive or Clone your Files and Folders, how to create a bootable USB or disc, you need not to worry. Because you need not to learn all these as O&O DiskImage will do everything for you. It not only just backup your operating system but also takes care of your favorite apps and carefully crafted settings, your unique documents, media and other files with just one click and allows you to restore them back whenever and wherever you want.
Who They Are?
O&O Software has got its existence since last 2 decades based out of Berlin, Germany by Oliver Falkenthal and Olaf Kehrer. The company name is derived out of the first initial of both the owners since they were student and decided to create software solutions for students. The first software which they launched in 1998 was O&O Defrag V1.0 and since then they never had to look back. O&O Software became Microsoft Gold Certified Partners in 2003 after witnessing tremendous performances in developing software for Windows.
O&O Software has tagged its name as a leading software manufacturer by making system tools for windows and serving customers and partners in over 140 countries worldwide. O&O has attained licensed parts of Microsoft Windows OS to configure settings in data recovery and data imaging programs. The software can start a computer using an Optical Disc even if the computer has no operating system installed on the drive.
Supports Windows 7 and above OS
Directly create VHDs the way you want it
Clone Drives, Files, Images OR entire disks
Compatible with Windows 32Bit / 64Bit OS
Command Line function control for pro users
Restore system on a different hardware (MIR)
Provides monitoring and warning on security risks
Swiftly Backup and Restore specific files and folders
Backup entire system OR Hard Drives with just one click
Special server edition for Windows 2008 and above servers
Easily restore system / files, folders, disks or an individual drive
Easily create a Windows Bootable media from the program with drivers
Plug-&-play: Enable automatic synchronization of selected files and folders
Take Incremental / Differential backup to back up just the changes, not the entire file
Adjustable pixel density settings enable you to adjust DPI setting of any connected monitor
- O&O DiskImage version 14 enables you to back up your entire computer or individual files whenever you want to back them up.
- In the event of accidental deletion or system crash, you can easily restore your operating system or lost files in just a few clicks regardless you are able to boot the system or not.
- O&O DiskImage comes with enabled support on SSD drives and most recent UEFI System.
- If you wish to Clone entire system image or Clone a hard drive, O&O DiskImage allows you to do the same and restore system and backed up files back on your hard drive.
- Its hardware-independent console allows you to restore the backup onto any computer with a different hardware. if you have purchased a brand-new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it, O&O DiskImage can help you do the same.
- It got numerous options to allow you to set the imaging method, destination format, image type (Full / Incremental / Differential), compress, encrypt, exclude filters and what not.
O&O DiskImage console gives a graphical representation of its functionalities and step-by-step guide to perform any task.
‘Drive Imaging’ option list out all the drives to select which drive you want to backup and choose the destination path.
‘Clone Drive’ option allows you to clone image from source drive to target drive. We need to ensure that we have similar or above free disk space available on target drive.
Creating a Bootable medium gives you option to create your personal CD Image / USB Stick or to save the image as an ISO file on the hard drive.
File backup option allows you to choose a specific file / multiple files / folders of different file formats and back them up on a targeted location. It also allows you to go for incremental backup for documents.
Drive imaging software with file level backup & restore can’t be better than this affordable tool. Though for few users, it is still not beginner-friendly, however O&O DiskImage Professional brags a decent collection of drive imaging tools to meet expert needs.