They say, “A Photo carries tons of memories, moments & experiences in it.” They are absolutely correct! That’s why we cannot bear to lose them & to our luck, none of the digital devices is reliable. If they get damaged or corrupt, all those precious moments will be gone with those pictures. But don’t worry, we’ll be discussing some reliable & Best Photo Recovery Software that would help you bypass losing scenarios. Using these tools, you can recover deleted photos from memory card, hard drive, SD card & even digital cameras.
Top 6 Best Photo Recovery Software For Windows 10
Not all the Photo Recovery Tools works similarly. Some run great to recover deleted images, some are good at retrieving deleted photos & other multimedia files from crashed storage media. Certain tools take less time to scan while others can take hours to complete the process. We’ll help you find out a dedicated set of best free or paid photo recovery tools to help you recover deleted images in one-go.
1. Photos Recovery
Photos Recovery is of the best photo recovery tools to help you recover deleted photos in no time. The software works exceptionally well to retrieve deleted, lost, formatted or corrupted pictures from your computer. It features two scanning modes: Deep Scan & Quick Scan to help you run a comprehensive & speedy scan to retrieve photos from hard drive with ease.
- Capable of recovering images that are deleted, lost or formatted from USB Flash Drive, Memory Cards, Hard Drive, etc.
- Distinctive scanning modes: Quick Scan & Deep Scan to search for lost/deleted photos.
- Can recover deleted photos from different file systems like FAT, FAT 32, NTFS, etc.
- Preview scan results to restore the needed digital pictures.
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-use features.
- Capable of recovering almost all image file types.
- Supports both Internal & External storage devices.
- No matter what data loss scenario is, it can recover photos in a jiffy.
- Highly compatible: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (Both 32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- The free version lets you scan & preview deleted photos only.
2. Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery
Stellar’s another great offering, Phoenix Photo Recovery is an amazing tool to help you retrieve photos, videos, audios in a few clicks. The solution works seamlessly well & supports popular file formats, so you can restore every type of data from a single dashboard. Moreover, the program is capable of restoring photos with original date-timestamp and name.
- Recovers deleted images, videos & music files.
- Get back lost photos & media files from corrupted/damaged/inaccessible memory cards.
- Works smoothly & lets you recover recently or permanently deleted images from storage with size as huge as 6TB & more.
- Supports a wide range of file formats from all types of storage media.
- Capable to retrieve images & videos from encrypted drives also.
- Lets you save scan info & resume recovery later to save time & effort.
- Unlike other Photo Recovery Software, Stellar supports recovery for Unicode files as well.
- The scanning process can take time sometimes.
- Free version lets you scan & preview deleted photos only.
3. Advanced Disk Recovery
If you’re looking for a solution that can help you recover not your precious photos but also other multimedia files such as Documents, Videos, Music Files, Texts & more. Then undoubtedly, rely on Advanced Disk Recovery. It features a classic interface with easy-to-navigate buttons, so that you can securely recover accidentally deleted, lost or wiped data from your Windows PC.
- Two scanning modes for quick & thorough data recovering.
- Supports a wide range of file formats & file system types.
- Provides a preview of scanning results before you confirm the retrieval.
- Lets you recover deleted photos & other multimedia data from hard drive, external drive, USB & CD/DVDs.
- User-friendly interface, suitable for both novices & advanced users.
- Affordable photo recovery software to get deleted pics back quickly.
- Premium version is available for first 24 hours.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
- License valid for only one machine.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro
Whether you have accidentally deleted a photo or you’re dealing with OS Crash, formatted or corrupted device. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can help you fight any data loss scenario & lets you recover your precious pictures, documents, videos & more in a few clicks. The software claims to restore more than 1000+ types of file formats from your Windows.
- Supports recovering data from digital camera, memory card, hard drive, USB & more.
- Quickly recover lost files even from emptied recycle bin.
- Quick & Advanced scan for fast & sector-by-sector scanning.
- Preview before recovery.
- Helps you recover & repair lost/damaged camera videos.
- Helps you recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or RAW partition.
- Comes with a three-click recovery process.
- Suitable Photo Recovery Tool to recover data from RAW & inaccessible disk.
- Little expensive.
5. Recoverit by Wondershare
Dedicated to recovering almost all types of file types, photos, docs, videos, music & archives from computer. Recoverit is an excellent photo recovery utility to help you restore data from SD Card, Memory Stick, Hard Drive, Camera, USB Drive, Recycle Bin etc. To use the software, all you have to do is Select the Recovery Mode > Scan your Device/PC > Preview & recover lost files.
- Offers three plans: Essential, Standard & Advanced versions, based on different requirements.
- Essential plan lets you restore 1000+ file formats, supports different devices & loss situations.
- Standard plan offers all the features of basic plan plus allows you create bootable media, solve blue screen of death & PC crash data recovery.
- Advanced version comes with all the features mentioned above plus helps on advanced video recovery, repair corrupt videos & scan video fragments.
- Offers safe & easy recovery of lost files.
- Fastest scanning available among all the Photo Recovery Software, mentioned here.
- 24X7 free tech support.
- Suitable interface for beginners.
- Deep scanning takes longer time to get finished.
- Free version lets you recover data for up to 100 MB of size only.
6. PC Inspector File Recovery
It’s simple & sleek UI, makes it one of the best tools to retrieve deleted photos with a few options to tweak. PC Inspector works seemingly well with Flashcard, smart media, multimedia card & other data carriers for digital cameras. Once the full scanning gets completed with this photo recovery software, it results in all the detected lost files along with their size, date modified, type & other info.
- Can read from FAT16, FAT32 & NTFS file systems.
- Supports a wide range of formats, including AVI, BMP, CDR, GIF, JPG, MOV, PDF, PNG & a lot more.
- You can use the utility to recover lost partitions as well.
- Best free photo recovery software with high compatibility.
- Recovers files with original time & date stamp.
- Light on system resources.
- Since it’s a free data recovery utility, it won’t be able to recover all type of data.
- Limited functionalities.
- The interface can seem intimidating.
Free Image Recovery Software 2020
|Photo Recovery||5/5||5/5||Windows 7 & Above||Try Now!|
|PC Inspector File Recovery||3/5||3/5||Windows 10 & 7||—|
|Glary Undelete||4/5||3.5/5||Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1||—|
|Pandora Recovery||3.5/5||4/5||Windows XP & Above||—|
|UndeleteMyFiles Pro||4/5||3.5/5||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1||—|
Paid Picture Recovery Software 2020
|Advanced Disk Recovery||5/5||5/5||Windows 7 & Above||Try Now!|
|Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery||5/5||4.5/5||Windows XP & Above||—|
|EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro||4/5||4/5||Windows 2003 & Above||—|
|Recoverit By Wondershare||4/5||3.5/5||Windows 2003 & Above||—|
|Kernel Data Recovery||4.5/5||4.5/5||Windows Vista & Above||—|
Other Software Worth Trying
|Recuva||3/5||3.5/5||Windows 98 & Later||$19.95|
|PhotoRec||3.5/5||3.5/5||Windows 2003 & Above||Free|
|Amrev Photo Recovery||4/5||4.5/5||Windows 2003 & Above||$39|
So, these were some really good suggestions for recovering deleted photos from computer. We hope that you take complete advantages of this aforementioned software to retrieve lost data. If you can recommend some more best Photo Recovery Tools for Windows, which you personally use on your system, then do share them in the comment section below!
We can review the software & update this list for the best!