Do you often find yourself forgetting about little stuff? Like those absolutely basic mundane things that where did you put your car keys or whether it’s about picking something from grocery store. If you have a constant habit of forgetting about these little things, Google Home can be your savior!
Reminders have always been Google Home’s major highlight. Google has consistently worked upon improving reminders and made them a lot better in an effort to make our lives easier. So, keeping all this in consideration let’s take a quick tour on how to create reminders on Google Home.
Must Read : How To Get Face Unlock Feature On Your Android
How To Create Time Based Reminders
Did you know you could create time specific reminders on Google Home Smart speakers? Say, you want to wake up at 6 AM for jogging or whether you have to attend a dinner at 8PM. Yes, that’s pretty much possible!
All you have to do is say a handful of commands like these:
- “OK, Google, remind me to go for a run tomorrow at 8 a.m.”
- “OK, Google, remind me to go to dinner at 9 PM.”
You can even replace the catch phrase “OK Google” with “Hey Google” if you like.
Once you have set up all reminders on your device simply say, “Hey Google, what are my reminders” to hear them up and manage all your reminders at one place.
How to Create Location Based Reminders
Recently, Google has also started supporting location based reminders which notify you based on a current location. Say, you want to buy something when you’re at the grocery store, or if you want to buy a decaf coffee when you’re at Starbucks etc.
To create location based reminders you can say commands like:
- “Ok, Google, remind me to buy milk when I’m at the grocery store.”
- “OK, Google, remind me to pick Stacy when I am at Riverside Avenue”.
These were just a few examples of how you can create location based reminders on Google Home and the best part about these reminders is that they’ll pop up on your phone screen as soon as you arrive at a specific location. But for this, just make sure that you have Google Assistant app installed on your Smartphone.
Must Read : How To Prevent Spyware And Adware?
How to Create Reminders from Smartphone
If you’re too lazy to create voice reminders, you can do that from your Smartphone as well. Here’s what you need to do to create reminders from Android or iOS device.
1. Launch Google Assistant app on your phone.
2. Now just make sure that your phone and Google Home is connected on the same WiFi network.
3. To type a reminder, tap the blue button on the top right corner to open the Explore tab.
4. Tap Your Stuff, then hit the “Add Reminder” button.
5. Now, type in the reminder along with a title and once you’re done hit the check mark icon on the top right corner to save the reminder.
To edit a reminder head on to “Your Stuff” section and tap on “See all”. Here you can manage all your reminders at one place.
So folks, here was a quick guide on how to create reminders on Google Home. Hope this article will help in making your life easier so that you forget lesser and keep track of all your important errands in a smart way!