When we login our facebook account or open facebook app we find lots of news feed. But sometimes we do not see what we want to see first, in our news feed. Though facebook is powered by AI to serve us what we want in a better way but sometimes only we know what is on priority for us.
Thankfully, Facebook also provides tools to manually customize these things making it the best social networking platform. It also allows us to adjust priority of news feed for us, manually. So if you have liked several pages and want to see a particular page on top then this is how you can get posts from your favorite facebook pages.
On The Web:
- To see a page first on the list of your news feed login to your facebook account and open a page you follow.
- Click on the dropdown given next to Following
- Now click on See First given under In Your News Feed.
- You can also enable notifications in addition to this. By clicking on edit button given next to notifications (The little pencil icon).
- Make your choices in the Notification settings window and click on done.
- That’s it now you will see all the posts from your favorite facebook page on the top will be notified according to your notification settings.
On The App:
If you want to do these settings from Facebook app then here is how you can do this.
- On the app open the page for which you want to see news feed on top.
- Tap on Following Select See First button under In Your News Feed.
- To get notified for any activity on your favorite page tap on Edit Notification Settings and choose for what you want to get notified.
That’s it now you will never miss any notifications from your favorite facebook page. The advantage of configuring Notifications is that if there are some new offers on your favorite facebook page then you will get a notification. Similarly if it is a facebook page of a celebrity then you can get a notification whenever they start a live video.