Winter is finally here! The long-anticipated Season 8 of Game of Thrones has already been released and the excitement around the series is palpable. All GOT fans are on the edge of their seats to witness what destiny has in store for Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, and Cersei.
As you might already know, several Game of Thrones Season 7 episodes had been leaked online before the original release date, which caused a major loss to the makers.
To make sure this doesn’t happen this year, people behind the drapes have already implemented some serious measures. But as it happens, some notorious people are all set to spill the beans. Based on the latest rumours, a few Reddit users have claimed to have quite a few behind-the-scenes details from the second episode. And if it’s true, we are sure that you really don’t want to fall again in the pool of spoilers!
So, here we bring some simple measures to help you block all the Game of Thrones spoilers on the Internet!
Avoid Game of Thrones Spoilers!
Staying offline to avoid Game of Thrones spoilers is certainly not possible. But blocking them at all your social media accounts and other popular platforms is certainly executable.
All you have to do is:
- Download ‘Game of Spoils’ chrome extension on your system.
- And, the next step is – ahh technically this is all you have to do as this savior extension would do the rest for you.
- This extension basically works with certain keywords such as ‘Game of Thrones Spoiler’, ‘GOT’, ‘Spoiler’, or ‘Cersei Lannister’, ‘Jon Snow’ and a lot more. So, once identified by the extensions, the content gets automatically blocked. You can add these keywords into extension’s window (at the top-right corner).
- Once this browser extension is enabled on your system, all the GOT Spoilers would be blocked automatically. You’ll see a blacked-out space in place of spoilers!
- This chrome extension worked very well on Twitter, Facebook & Google News feeds.
Alternatively, you can also try using ‘Unspoiler’ chrome extension to help you block GOT Spoilers from other Internet spaces.
- All you have to do is install the chrome extension from the link below:
- Add specific keywords like ‘GOT Spoilers’, ‘Game of Thrones Season 8’ or you can also add the names of popular characters into extension’s window (at the top-right corner).
- Every time this chrome extension would block a GOT Spoiler, a red banner saying ‘Warning!’ would pop-up on your screen hiding that post entirely.
Major part of your job is done, you’ve successfully blocked all content that might surface on the popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, & Google. But that might not be enough, because the biggest source of spoilers comes with comment section on YouTube or on Video forums.
So, it becomes necessary to block those comment sections as well. For that, you can download another chrome browser extension – Shut Up: Comment Blocker!
- Add this chrome extension on your system and watch all the comments getting blocked related to Game of Thrones.
So, add these life saviour chrome browser extensions to block all the Game of Thrones spoiler right away and yeah you can thank us later!