Sometimes it is hard for us to understand that why we are repetitively getting weird error messages on our computer. Even antivirus software fails to resolve this because this is just because the computer has outdated drivers.
There can be two ways to solve this problem either you need to search for the outdated drivers manually and need to update them or you can choose a third-party driver tuner tool to fix this issue.
There are a great variety of tools that automatically identify outdated drivers or bugs and resolves them in few minutes. In this article, let us understand why we need a driver booster software and how Smart Driver Updater can help keep your drivers tuned and up-to-date.
Why do we need a driver tuner software?
Here is why you must have a driver tuner software on your computer.
- Outdated drivers may lead to unexpected system crash:
If you have outdated or corrupted drivers on your computer, then you may observe a sudden shut down or an unexpected system crash. This means if you are working on any critical data you may lose all the information sometimes unexpected system crash even leads to defects in your machine.
- Driver errors affect hardware functioning:
A driver is nothing but a software to make hardware work smoothly. So, if you are getting driver related errors on your computer that this means any of your hardware is not functioning properly or you may need to compromise on its performance.
- Outdated hardware may hamper your productivity:
Time to time hardware manufactures release driver updates that help you make the most of their hardware. Sometimes because of outdated drivers you may feel that your system, or a particular hardware is getting slow and you need to upgrade it. But actually, a driver update is all you need to make it work properly.
- Driver booster tool find the best driver for your system automatically:
If you will go on the OEM website to find the latest and the best driver for your computer, there’s a huge chance you may get confused. This is because there are many versions for different machines with different hardware combinations. An automatic driver booster software makes it easier for you to get compatible drivers on your system.
So far you might have understood that why driver tuner software is required to get the best computing experience.
Smart Driver Updater is one of the best driver update software which solves the purpose of getting the best drivers for your computer very well. Here is how it works.
- You can get the latest version for this software from the given link.
2. Once you are done with the download and installation process you will be able to start a scan on your PC drivers
3. The driver tuner is having different tabs such as backup, history tool box and settings.
4. Before proceeding with any driver changes it is strongly recommended that you should take a backup of your current drivers.
5. You can create and delete backup of your drivers by going to the backup tab given on the home screen of this application.
6. On the backup tab there are options to restore or delete backups as well. The tool is also helpful in creating system restore point.
7. Once you have started the scan at the end of scan you will see a report which shows how many of your drivers are outdated and total number of drivers.
8. You can choose if you want to update your drivers right away or not. Once you click on yes, the tool will start updating your drivers.
Other features and hardware requirements:
- You can take backup and can create system restore point.
- Over 1.2 Million drivers supported.
- Compatible with windows XP, Vista 7, 8, 10.
- Minimum requirement 256 MB RAM and Pentium class processor.
Now you can keep your drivers up to date with this help of Smart Driver Updater. It is an easy to use software and you will get most of its features for free. So, download it now and update your drivers but do not forget to make a backup before proceeding for changes.