Most of us remain unaware of the various features which our browser has. It is because we do not get the chance to explore, despite these features making our work easier and faster. In this article, we will discuss about one such feature of Firefox using which you can directly send the tabs from your computer to mobile.
How Can This Be Useful?
Often it happens that we are searching for an information and open numerous tabs. It may so happen that we may need to log off and continue with the search on the move on mobile phone. The normal tendency is to copy the links and email to self. Well! Firefox has a shortcut for it!
You can use this feature to directly send those tabs to your mobile from your desktop.
To get things started we need to fulfill some basic requirements.
- Latest version of Firefox browser installed both on your desktop and mobile device.
- Signed into the Firefox account both on mobile and desktop Firefox account.
If you have fulfilled these basic requirements then you are ready to go.
How To Get Started?
- Sign into your Firefox account by clicking on the menu button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your login details and sign into your account. If asked for confirmation then confirm it by visiting your email account which you have used for sign in.
- Once signed in, go to the tab which you wish to send and click on the three dots in address bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option send tab to device.
- Now, select the device and click on which you wish to send that tab.
That’s it. Now after a fraction of a second you will find a notification on your mobile device. Tap on that notification, it will open the same tab on your mobile device.
Now, no need to mail each link from the tabs to yourself. This feature not only saves the times but also gets rid of the cumbersome process which you were following so far.