If your Android is low on memory or running slow, you must consider cleaning it. Cleaning Android is a great way to boost your phone’s performance. Cleaning your Android not only makes it work better, but it also removes junk files and improves battery life as well. Doing this manually could waste your invaluable time and the process would not be that effective.
What is Android Cleaner Application?
An Android cleaner app is a utility tool which works as app cache cleaner, speed booster, junk files and ram cleaner, battery saver and more, to enhance the performance of your phone.
With a tap on a screen, your device can be free of junk files, useless data, and caches.
Top 10 Best Android Cleaner Apps
List of Contents
- 1. Cleaner For Android- Best Ad-Free Cleaner
- 2. CCleaner
- 3. Cache Cleaner-DU Speed Booster (booster & cleaner)
- 4. 360° Booster & Cleaner
- 5. Go Speed
- 6. Power Clean
- 7. Ace Cleaner
- 8. Clean Master (Boost&Antivirus)
- 9. The Cleaner – Speed up & Clean
- 10. Cleaner – Boost, Clean, Space Cleaner
- 11. HI Cleaner
- 12. AVG Cleaner & Battery Booster
- 13. All-in-One Toolbox
- 14. Norton
- 15. Simple System Monitor
- How to Clean Your Android Phone Manually?
There are a lot of Android Cleaning apps available on Google Play Store. If you are confused and don’t know which one to get for your Android, check this list of best free cleaner apps for Android to reach a decision.
1. Cleaner For Android- Best Ad-Free Cleaner
Systweak Android Cleaner is an Android cleaning app which cleans caches, improves the speed of your Android along with being battery optimizer. It also has Duplicate Files and File Explorer which deletes duplicate and redundant files. Let’s take a look at the features of Systweak Android Cleaner:
- The app helps in improving gaming experience by freeing precious space on RAM and device.
- When have low space, the WhatsApp module feature, you can view all the sent, received files, audio/video files at one place & delete the undesired ones to enhance device performance.
- The hidden module lets you view, archive, rename and delete hidden files stored on your device.
This mobile cleaner allows you to set schedule to clean your device regularly. Also, it has a hibernation module which optimizing battery life by hibernating apps, not in use.
One of the best cleaner apps for Android, CCleaner helps you to remove application cache, clean RAM, reclaim space, and browse safely. It allows you to uninstall unwanted applications easily. Let’s have a look at the features of CCleaner.
- It cleans download folders, application cache, browser history, and more.
- It gets rid of obsolete and leftover files of apps.
- It allows you to check which app is using u your data.
This cache cleaner for Android can tell you which apps are draining the battery, along with unused apps. With all this, you get to clean your RAM with Task Killer. Also, it comes with hibernation feature which will stop apps running in the background till then you open it again.
3. Cache Cleaner-DU Speed Booster (booster & cleaner)
DU Speed Booster & Cleaner is a cleaner for Android Phone which work as junk cleaner, as well as antivirus app. It is one stop solution to boost your Android’s performance. Let’s take a look at the features of DU Speed Booster & Cleaner:
- It cleans up RAM and optimizes Android speed by cleaning unnecessary background tasks.
- It removes residual files, obsolete apks, cache and temp files.
- It runs a scan on installed apps, new apps and content on a memory card.
This memory cleaner For Android also acts as Network Booster, it detects network status, such as download speed, networking devices, Wi-Fi security, and more. Also, it has a CPU Cooler feature which can detect and clean apps to avoid overheating.
4. 360° Booster & Cleaner
360° Booster & Cleaner is a cleaning app for Android phone which is multipurpose tool. It comes with speed booster, RAM booster, cache cleaner and battery saver. It can boost speed for apps and games as well. Let’s have a look at the features of 360° Booster & Cleaner:
- It is a cache cleaner for Android which can clean junk, cache and residual files to recover storage space.
- It has an ability to optimize Android memory and processor.
- It gives you an option to uninstall undesired apps.
Besides from being a memory cleaner for Android, 360° Booster & Cleaner can act as a battery saver app which closes the unwanted background processes and augment battery charging. It also avoids overheating of the device whilst cleaning processes.
5. Go Speed
Go Speed is one of the best Android cleaner apps which can boost your Android’s speed by cleaning junk and recovering space. Also, it can clean background processes as well by closing unwanted apps. Let’s take a look at the features of Go Speed:
- With Blackhole booster, the app stops stubborn auto-start apps, effectively.
- It comes with AppLock, so keep your private apps secured from the prying eyes.
- You can also get rid of pre-installed apps with a single tap.
Go Speed is one of the best junk cleaners for Android which recovers space by deleting residual files, temp files, and other unwanted files. The APP manager of the app helps you create backups and uninstall rarely used apps.
6. Power Clean
Another competitor in the list of best cleaner apps for android, Power Clean is smart, fast and lightweight application. The app cleans residual files, boosts the speed of the phone and recovers space. Let’s take a look at the features of Power Clean:
- It comes with advanced junk cleaner engine which cleans junk, cache and other residual files.
- It cleans phone storage and memory in a single tap.
- It comes with advanced memory cleaner which optimizing storage.
Power Clean is a mobile cleaner app which boost your Android device speed and removes e uninstalled APK files. It removes duplicate photos from your device.
7. Ace Cleaner
Ace Cleaner is a memory cleaner for Android which is considered as powerful optimization tool. The aim of the app is to maximize your Android’s performance. Let’s check out the features of Ace Cleaner:
- It removes residual , Cache, RAM junk, APK files and junk files from your smartphone.
- It boosts all auto start apps in a single tap to optimize your apps performance along with system performance.
- It helps you manage notifications in one tap.
Ace Cleaner is a perfect cleaner for Android phone as it helps in uninstalling unwanted apps from your phone. Also, it offers app lock to protect your private apps. Also, it scans and deletes duplicate photos from your Android.
8. Clean Master (Boost&Antivirus)
Clean Master, one of the best Android cleaner apps which comes with space cleaner and antivirus for Android. Clean Master enhances the performance of your phone by clearing up RAM. Let’s take a look at the features of Clean Master:
- The tool acts as junk cleaner as it removes residual, junk and cache files which makes your phone slow.
- It scans apps installed for blocking and removing virus, and other online threats.
- It comes with Photo Vault, to hide your personal photos. Besides this, it also has Applock to protect your apps.
Clean Master is a mobile cleaner app which can also identify fake Wi-Fi and safeguards your device from unsecured Wi-Fi networks. The tool also comes with battery saver feature which hibernates running apps to optimize battery life.
9. The Cleaner – Speed up & Clean
The Cleaner – Speed up & Clean is cleaning app for Android phone which comes with a simple and clean interface. Apart from the features such as optimizer and speed booster, the app comes with detailed dashboard which provides you an overview to your phone’s health. Let’s take a look at the features of The Cleaner- Speed Up & Clean:
- It speeds your smartphone or tablet with memory cleaner as it clears cache and uninstalls unwanted apps and recovers space.
- It also has an Applock which protects your sensitive apps.
- The game booster makes your games run fast and improve overall game performance.
The Cleaner has a beautiful design and is a lightweight app which doesn’t take a toll on your Android’s storage. It also removes junk files, cache files and obsolete APK files.
10. Cleaner – Boost, Clean, Space Cleaner
If your Android phone has been slowed down with time and you are looking for Android phone cleaner app to speed up, then Cleaner- Boost, Clean, Space Cleaner is one for you. Let’s take a look at the features of Cleaner – Boost, Clean, Space Cleaner:
- It uses algorithm technique which efficiently closes background processes along with stealthy running apps.
- It removes video junk, photo junk, system junk, cache and residual files as well. This boost the speed and performance of your device.
- It also acts a battery saver as it stops unwanted apps from running.
Cleaner – Boost, Clean, Space Cleaner is a memory cleaner for Android which kills heavy resource consuming apps to avoid overheating.
11. HI Cleaner
HI Cleaner is one of the best Android Cleaner apps which not only boost the performance of your device but also protects it from privacy intruders, virus attacks and more. Let’s take a look at the features of HI Cleaner:
- The app has an anti-virus database which offers security against malware, trojans and other malicious threats.
- It comes with phone memory optimizer and it makes your device run smoother and faster.
- The app also offers app lock feature, which enables you to lock your private apps.
HI Cleaner is a mobile cleaner app which secures your Android device from insecure Wi-Fi and phishing hotspot. The tool comes with user friendly interface and is light weight on system resources.
12. AVG Cleaner & Battery Booster
AVG Cleaner & Battery Booster is one of the best android phone cleaner apps which optimizes device to run faster, perform better, store more data and recover space by deleting junk and unwanted files. Let’s have a look at the features of AVG Cleaner & Battery Booster:
- It helps you to get rid of preinstalled unwanted apps.
- It deletes old files, uninstalls apps, removes unwanted photos and videos as well.
- It removes junk, clear caches files and detects apps which are slowing down device.
AVG Cleaner and Battery Booster helps in enhancing battery life by hibernating apps not in use. It also captures system information and displays it one screen.
13. All-in-One Toolbox
One of the best Android phone cleaner apps, All-in-One Toolbox works as App Manager, Cleaner, and Booster. It improves device speed and boosts overall system performance. Let’s take a look at the features of All-In-One Toolbox:
- It declutters storage space by cleaning junk files and works as app cache cleaner.
- It speeds up the slow performance of your Android as well.
- You can uninstall apps and manage your SD card.
All-in-One Toolbox boosts charging speed, helps avoid overheating and keeps your privacy intact. It also comes with photo compression feature which recovers more space on your device.
If you don’t have time to clear your Android smartphone and tired of apps getting started on their own, you are badly in need of cleaner for Android phones. One of them is Norton which can help you optimize and clean your phone. Let’s take look at the features of Norton:
- Apart from cleaner, Norton also acts a security app which scans and remove apps which have malware, spyware, or Android virus which could hamper speed of your device.
- It helps you speed up Android by uninstalling unnecessary apps.
- It also helps free-up RAM and storage space by removing junk from your phone automatically
Norton helps your Android to stay safe when connecting to public Wi-Fi by alerting you if a connection is not safe. It also has call blocking feature which can block spam and junk calls.
15. Simple System Monitor
Simple System Monitor is a RAM cleaner which notifies you about RAM usage and clears RAM. It acts as cache cleaner. It also shows total CPU usage and average frequency. Let’s take a look at the feature of Simple System Monitor:
- It displays CPU frequency graph for each core along with time spent each CPU frequency state
- It shows network activity along with Disk I/O activity.
- It provides file browser which supports basic operations such as cut, copy, paste, delete.
Simple System Monitor allows you to view temperatures of all thermal zones and shows you battery health & temperature of your device. It can also kill processes on Rooted devices.
So, these are the best cleaning apps for Android which can be used to enhance the performance of your device.
How Do I Deep Clean My Android Phone?
If your Android device is running sluggish, deep-cleaning could do wonders. Whether you have 32GB, 64GB or 256GB storage on your device, it gets filled with time. If you are restoring a backup of an old device, then it could load the data and apps that you no longer use.
Even if you don’t restore a backup, photos from your social media accounts get collected. The Google Photos is one of the examples of it. Its photo upload method shows you all the photos every uploaded as and when you have an internet connection.
Furthermore, with time, there are downloaded files from various mediums, which uses GBs of your phone storage. Therefore, your device will be overloaded with unwanted data, along with cache files created by apps and they have to manage all the things simultaneously. Soon, you will get low on storage warning and slow running Android.
Therefore, you need to deep clean Android device. You need to look for unwanted files, photos, apps and music files and have to get rid of them. Moreover, need to remove cache files. Doing it manually could drain you and the process is also not efficient. So, using a third-party app can help you manage device storage and enhance device performance.
What Are Junk Files On Android?
Junk Files are mainly the temporary files including residual files, cache files, temporary files, which gets created by running apps or installing apps. These files are of short-term use and left behind once the work is done. Over the time, all these files pile up and hog the disk space on a device.
How to Clean Your Android Phone Manually?
To boost the speed of an Android smartphone, you need to remove unwanted apps, unwanted data and cache files from your device. Performing the action manually can be cumbersome and inefficient. There can be various ways of doing it.
- Remove Cache
- You need to clear Cache files. For that, locate Settings from the home screen.
- Navigate To Storage and click Cached Data.
- You will get a prompt to clear Cache, click OK and it is done.
- Delete Unwanted Apps
- Locate Settings from the home screen.
- Go To Apps & scroll the list and check for unwanted apps.
- Once you know which app to delete, tap on it.
- You will get another screen, click Uninstall.
- It will ask to confirm, press OK.
Repeat steps until all the unwanted apps are removed.
- Disable Animations
Animations make your OS look for appealing however, it slows your Android down as well. Follow the below steps to disable animation:
- Go To Settings.
- Navigate To About Phone
- Tap Build Number option seven times to enable developer options.
- Go back to Settings & Navigate To Developer Options.
- Look For Windows animation scale and tap on “Animation off”.
Repeat the last step for Animator duration scale & Transition animation scale.
These methods work to enhance the performance of your Android however, sometimes these alone can’t make it work. Therefore, you need Cleaner for Android phones.
Which Is The Best Free Cleaning App For Android?
If you are still not able to understand which cleaning app could be best for you, then we can suggest you two of the most efficient apps available on Google Play Store. One of them is Systweak Android Cleaner and other is CCleaner. You can choose either of the two to clean Cache files, remove junk and residual files. They both can optimize your battery by hibernating unused apps on your Android phone. Any of the two could help boost your device performance along with increased speed.
However, you can also choose any of the above-listed best Android cleaner apps to clean and optimize your Android.