Okay, so we don’t mean to freak you out, but all your personal information resides on dozens, no hundreds of servers around the globe. Despite increased awareness of the risks of data breaches & ID Theft, digital security still remains the most vulnerable than ever.
Several statistics & records show that Identity theft is the only crime that has the potential to touch just about anyone. Be it children or older people, ID theft practices has invaded almost every aspect of an individual’s life.
Let’s take a look at How Identity Theft Risks Can Target You At Different Stages Of Your Life!
Now that you’ve seen how identity theft can risk every age group. The next step is to prepare yourself for the unexpected. It’s better to be safe than sorry, right?
The Best Way To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft!
Curious to know about different types of Identity Theft? Read our previous article here!
- Avoid using Public Wi-Fi for accessing financial information or shop online.
- Avoid sharing your SSN (Social Security Number) With Anyone.
- Keep an eye on your credit card reports & ensure all the data is accurate.
- Shred emails or documents that contain sensitive & personal details. And this could be best done by using a shredder tool that makes sure that once deleted files remain deleted and unrecoverable forever.
For the purpose, we recommend using Advanced System Optimizer. It’s a multi-purpose application that offers adept Files & Folders Shredder Utility to securely delete your sensitive information & make data retrieval almost impossible. The shredder utility is named as Secure Delete & it offers three different modes, Wipe Files & Folders, Wipe Recycle Bin & Wipe Drive options. The tool is quite popular in the market for keeping user’s privacy intact, you can download it using the download button below!
Download Advanced System Optimizer From the Button Below-
- Stop using the same emails & passwords for all your online accounts.
- Be vigilant when sharing on Social Media.
- Don’t click on suspicious links or email attachments
- Don’t hesitate to freeze your accounts with Anti-Fraud Bureaus, if you think you’re being targeted.
For the USA: Federal Trade Commission
For Canada: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
For the UK: National Fraud and Cyber Crime Reporting Centre
- Take advantage of Identity Protection Tools
While the market is packed with lots of Identity Protection Services that offer similar protection and security services. Advanced Identity Protector has some unique features that make sure that no sensitive data such as passwords, credit card info, SSN is stolen. It offers a secure vault feature that automatically stored scanned confidential information which can only be accessed by a unique password created by you.
It boasts the following features:
- Comprehensive identity theft monitoring.
- Organize your personal data in a secured manner.
- Protects your sensitive data.
- Proffers extra shield for your financial details to prevent online spying.
Download Advanced Identity Protector From the Button Below-
This robust platform just works in three easy steps: Download & Install Advanced Identity Protector > Click ‘Scan Now’ button to allow it to scan your entire system for hidden personal information > Once the tool has identified identity exposing traces > Either choose to securely delete them or transfer it to Secure Vault.
What To Do If You Fall Victim To Social Security Number Identity Theft? Learn How To Report It?
Make a resolution to be more vigilant about your identity in 2019!