Systweak welcomes new writers! If you wish to join our contributor pool and have a knack for writing quality content/articles, then send your writeups and submissions in the form below.
- Submit completed article alongside links and references that can validate your claims or ideas.
- Only original studies, write ups will be considered. Give relatable examples to help readers understand what you are trying to deliver.
- You can write on any topic based on your liking, experience, area of professional expertise as long as it revolves around technology. Read posted articles for reference.
- Please make sure you give suitable and catchy title. think about the reader, what they would want to read, learn, discover or the problem they would want to be resolved before giving a title.
- Irrelevant topics or articles shorter than 500 words will not be accepted or published.
- Each article should include suitable images along with image source.
- Article should be submitted in plain text or a word document. In addition, images should be in JPG format and should have the image source clearly mentioned.
- If the submitted content is found to be plagiarized or is written to market or sell a product it will not be accepted.
- Please submit all the images in a Zip folder and name them appropriately. Also, a short author bio (50 words) along with a suitable profile picture will be required.